Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 3: Louisville @ Kentucky

Louisville Cardinals - 27  / Kentucky Wildcats - 13 = LOSS (1-2 Season Record)

Today the Wildcats are going to look bad in what may be a blow out loss! I am starting to wonder if these players know who they play for as this uniform combo is UGLY AS HELL and does NOT represent the University of Kentucky! Just for clarification, our colors are BLUE, WHITE and a touch of GREY and NOOOOOOTTTTT BLACK!!!!!!!!!

2nd Opinion: Upon seeing the whole game today I will admit this combination is not that bad, but I do miss the all-blue at home as I believe that is our best look hands down. Overall, I thought Lousiville's uniform looked great as I love their clean all-white look. However, I loathe those Adidas templates.













No comments:

Post a Comment