Tuesday, September 6, 2016

2016 - Week 1: Southern Miss @ Kentucky - Embarrasing Loss

Southern Miss Golden Eagles 44 / Kentucky Wildcats 35

The only positive thing I can say about the game on Saturday is that the Wildcats looked beautiful in their ugly, pathetic loss to Southern Miss. The Wildcats wore a matte blue helmet for the first time and I wish full time as it actually matches the color of the uniform unlike the purple metallic helmet worn last year. In addition to the new helmet, this was the first time the Wildcats took their field in their new uniforms. I cannot say I love the updated checkerboard pattern, but it looked very good on the field.


 



2 comments:

  1. I agree totally about loving the matte blue helmets over the "purple" supposed to be metallic blue helmets. Hope they keep them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete